This startup can tell students exactly where their academic strengths lie.
Ever wondered if you could have figured out which subjects you were good at without taking exams?
As teachers and schools realize that the focus of learning has become more holistic than before, students and their parents want to know more about the pupil’s academic strengths to make an informed decision in the future in regards to career prospects or even further education.
Each student’s learning plan includes:
● Interest profiling
● Personality profiling
● General & subject specific aptitude strengths & weaknesses
● Interest in capability match
● Subject wise focus areas based on long term goals & targets
● Learning gaps between school performance & conceptual application
● Competitive benchmarking – Where they stand among their peers within the school, across the region and countrywide
● Subject combinations recommended post Class 10 for students in Grades 8,9 & 10
● Personalized course recommendation for students in Grades 11 & 12
With these distinct profiles, students can evaluate where they stand against their peers on school, regional and national levels, for each interest area. This helps in fixing learning gaps for each subject and create unique learning paths for students to excel.
These PLPs help teachers understand students beyond the report cards, identify their learning styles, tailor learning content and bridge the gap between academic scores and conceptual learning.