Three kilometres north of Dharamsala town, McLeod Ganj is the residence of His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama and home to a large Tibetan population, including many monks and nuns. Hybrid of India and Tibet gives birth to a beautiful blend of culture, food and tradition making it a place to explore and experience. The very famous Triund trek is most picturesque trek in the Dhauladhars situated around McLeod Ganj.
Campus Connect invites you to be a part of this amazing experience. It’s the best time of the year to experience the chill of hills; Memories or Regrets, you decide.
Main Highlights :-
- Volvo Gold : Delhi to McloedGanj to Delhi
- Camping at Triund Camps
- Hotel Breakfast + All Meals at Triund Campsite
- Board Games, Light Music and Group Activities
- Guided Trek to Triund Stars
- Magic View Maggie Break
- Changing Rooms (on your way back from Triund to Mcleodganj) Not Included
We Added Some More:-
- A Trip Captain who ensures local guidance and 24X7 support and assistance.
- Prices of all activities & experiences in the itinerary are included in the package.
- All taxes are inclusive, no hidden costs.
- Quality of Stay and Hygiene is ensured at all stages.
Interested in the Trip ? Fill up the Form to know more.
Have a plan but don’t know how to manage, now plan your trips with Campus Connect Custom Trips. Just pack your bags and hop on the bus, and let us do all the homework for you. Place, Travel, Stay, and Budget just fill us up and let us draw the Map for you.
Contact Us : email@example.com