Google is a lot more than just a search engine. We brought you some amazing hidden Google fun tricks which you can cherish in your free time.
Do you know Google has its own secret fidget spinner , yes you heard it right.
- Just type “spinner” in the Google app and there you go. You can choose between a Number Spinner or Fidget Spinner
- Want to play tic tac toe just type the same (or type play tic tac toe ) in the Google app and enjoy playing it. Once the search result is complete you can play it offline.
- If you are interested in listening to different animal voices just type “what sound does a dog make” and enjoy listening them.
- Searching for “play dreidel” will spin a dreidel landing on Nun, Gimel, He, or Shin.
- Clicking on this link will bring you to this Google subpage. It looks something like the one shown in the below picture. Want to know what’s unique about this subpage just go through the link, tilt your phone and see the magic.
- “flip a coin” will flip a coin: heads or tails.
- “is google down” returns with “No”.
- Spells may be cast on an Android phone by saying “Ok Google” followed by “Lumos” or “Nox” to turn the flashlight on and off, or “Silencio” to silence the ringer and notifications.
- In Google+, if the device is shaken while viewing a photo, snow will fall; if the device is shaken again it will save an animated GIF of the image with falling snow to the pictures directory.
- “do a barrel roll” or “z or r twice” causes the result page to do a Star Fox-style barrel roll.
There are many more hidden Google Easter eggs and tricks if you want to see them go through this link :
For more interesting stories and updates, Like and Follow us on Facebook.